6905 Eastman Ave
Midland, MI 48642
Nothing makes a summer day more enjoyable than the smell of fair food, farm animals and the joyful sound of children’s laughter.
The local Democratic Party will once again return to the 2019 Midland County Fair from August 11-17 to share the family fun happening on Eastman Ave with the entire Mid Michigan community.
As usual, our MCDP booth will be set up on the north side of Building 25, the tan structure in the middle the three Merchant buildings.
Our smiling volunteers will be staffing it between 11:00 am to 10:00 pm each day with relevant voter info, games, prizes, candy, crayons, and coloring sheets for the kids.
This year’s Midland County fair goers will find:
- A helpful fact sheet for the 2020 Census
- Petitions to put Sen. Gary Peters on the primary ballot
- Forms to sign up for absentee ballots and enroll in Michigan One
- Info about changes Propositions 2 and 3 will bring to Michigan
- The Midland County Democratic party membership flyer,
- Sign-up sheets to volunteer for upcoming Democratic Party events
The entire Midland County Democratic Party hopes to meet you and your family at the 2019 Midland County Fair.